Now, before launching Maas VM, download the Ubuntu 12.04 amd64 server image first.
Then configure it as Mass VM's storage like so:
Start this VM now. Select "Multiple server install with MAAS" in the grub menu. I set the hostname to "mass". And select "Create a new MAAS on this server". The left steps are similar to install normal ubuntu server.
At the end of installation, you will see some messages below:
Let's start mass1 server now. I tried to access it in my browser using the above URL:
http://10.0.2.15/MAAS, but failed.
I changed the network settings of this VM.
Launch maas1 server again and retry it. Unfortunately, I still failed. Because my computer connects to Internet via dial-up program in my home, when my maas1 server launched, it can't connect to Internet using dial-up program because my computer is using it. mass1 server can't get correct IP address. I need to buy a router to set up a small network to solve this problem.
OK, after adding a new router, I configured static IP address for my maas1 server:10.112.x.175.
Open /etc/network/interface file
change "iface eth0 inet dhcp" to "iface eth0 inet static"
add three lines below:
you can get the gateway for your network in other computer using this command:
now restart the networking service:
Execute the following command to reconfigure maas server:
sudo dpkg-reconfigure maas
enter 10.112.x.175 in Package configuration text area.
Now I can access the admin page in my browser:
Following the suggestion of this page, I create an admin user for MAAS.
sudo maas createsuperuser
enter user name: cs
enter email address: email@example.com
enter password twice.
I can log into the web site now. And see 0 node in MAAS.
- Try protojs serials : B. support C++
- Try protojs serials : A. install
- Nginx with basic authentication
- Flexigrid example two:in-place editor
- Flexigrid example one: load data without binding s...
- Installing Jenkins plugin manually
- Upgrade Jenkins on Ubuntu12.04
- Setup Ubuntu Cloud in VirtualBox:3.Add node server
- Setup Ubuntu Cloud in VirtualBox:2.Install MAAS se...
- Setup Ubuntu Cloud in VirtualBox:1.Create VirtualB...
- Cross GFW with Chrome
- To cross GFW using SSH
- China Merchants Bank Professional Edition with Vir...
- Emacs usage
- ▼ August (14)